Forgetting your password can be frustrating, but don’t worry! Resetting your password for the Atlas FUSD Portal is a straightforward process.
Here’s how you can do it:
- If you’re a student in Grades 5 and above, you can reset your own password using the Student Password Manager System.
- Students in Grades 2-4 will need to have their password reset by the teacher.
- If you can’t remember your username or password, ask your teacher (K-6) school librarian (grades 7-12), or school office staff to help with a password reset.
- Go to the ATLAS FUSD Parent Portal at parents.fresnou.org.
- Click on the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Login button.
- A new page will open where you need to enter your Email address and click on Reset.
- If you have forgotten the password, you selected when creating your ATLAS Parent Portal Personal Account, resetting it is easy!
- Click “Forgot Your Password?” on the login page, Enter your email address. Request and then enter a verification code. Select a new password, and confirm it.
Remember, if you’re having trouble resetting your password or if you’ve forgotten your username, don’t hesitate to reach out to your teacher or school office staff for assistance. They’re there to help!